Natalia Paraskevi Pardalis
Surrey BC | V3T2E4
“The best way to learn about music and about life is through teaching.”
* Greek Day 2015, 2016
* FuSE 2012 - Centre of a Tangle
* PuSH 2013 - Centre of a tangle - Qualia
* The Chamber Choir under the direction of Wes Janzen
* Vancouver Symphony Orchestra for TWU
* Vancouver Chamber Choir for TWU
* Co-conducted the after school choir at Kwantlen Secondary in Surrey
* Music Produce/Performer of Greek Celebration for Olympic Torch Celebrations on West Broadway (Hellenic Congress) Feb 2010
* Never on Sunday Cafe - Greek Day June 2011/2012 West Broadway Vancouver BC - producer and performer
* Maria’s Opus (showcasing young talent in our community- all proceeds going to cancer research) starting in 2009
* Conducted Long and Mcquade's Family of Choirs (surrey 2008-2011)
* Judge Surrey Idol 2010
* Judge Greek Day Idol 2012
* Final Revenge (South America) 2014
* Cyber Academy 2014,2016 (mentor/judge)
* Judge Surrey Greek Festival Idol 2016
I have studied with such teachers as Ron Moir, Ay lang Wang (organ), Sandra Friesen, Susan Klukas, and Susan Olson, Chad Louwerse, Caroline Harder, Ingrid Suderman and international known opera star Joseph Store.
* Piano and voice teacher
”I have a lot of musical influences. But I believe that the most influential was and is my mother; Maria Pardalis, who taught me that no musical mistake is a mistake but rather a journey to make beautiful music.”
Kelly Kirby Kindergarten Teacher
Specialist in Francis Clark Method - The Music Tree
RCM Prep - theory/practical
I work on developing a compete musician:
- ear training
Early Childhood Music Education (start as young as 3 years old)
RCM Exam Prep
(practical and theory -- Beg. To ARCT)
Festival Prep (award-winning students)
University audition prep (95% success rate)
Performance Opportunities (both public and private events, tailored for you)
The Entertainer Development Program:
Private weekly lessons:
Beginners to Gt 3: 30 min:
Grade 3-4: 45 minutes
Grade 5-A.R.C.T. RCM: 1 hour
Group Classes available for:
- glee club
The Entertainer Development Program:
- Song writing development
- Social media development
- Image development
- Create a marketable Demo/music video
Education and Accreditation
* Bachelor of Performing Arts (Capilano, Langara, VCC, Douglas)
* Bachelor of Arts with a Major in music -Trinity Western University
(piano performance, vocal education)
* Gr. 10 piano from the Royal Conservatory of Music
* Kelly Kirby Kindergarten Teacher
* Piano accredited Suzuki teacher
* registered RCM Teacher
* SOCAN Member
* member of MusicBC
* member of NATS
"Natalia is an amazing instructor, she had helped me from not knowing any form of singing techniques at all, to...
"Natalia Pardalis is not only my piano teacher but my mentor. Before I studied with Natalia - music was all...
"Naalia teaching is fantastic because it clear to understand and she makes sure everything is correct before...
I've been studying with Natalia via Skype for almost a year. I really wish I lived closer but Skype will have...
Natalia Pardalis is an amazing teacher. She's been my voice teacher for about three years and I've learned...
When my teen son told me that he wanted to take piano lessons, I was kind of hesitant about how that would go: I...
Natalia is a great piano instructor who is helpful to her students. She always gives constructive feedback which...
Natalia has a lovely and kind personality and is very passionate for the music she performs and creates. She is an...
“Natalia is one of the people I thank for cultivating in me the skills and the will I needed to drive me into...
"I have worked with Natalia for 6 years and within in my years not only has she brought out my natural...
Monday to Friday
10am to 3pm